CAREERS AT YERVANA
Customer Success Specialist
Yervana is an early stage startup that was founded on the idea that getting outdoors should be accessible to everyone. We are passionate about helping people go on adventures worth sharing. We connect people looking to get out and explore by connecting them with Local hosts who have intimate grassroots knowledge.
Yervana’s team is a fully work from home (WFH) team, based across Vancouver, Victoria, Revelstoke, Calgary, and Edmonton.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join the Yervana team. This role is an essential part of Yervana’s operations as an online marketplace for outdoor adventures.
The Customer Success Specialist is an integral member of our team and will support business objectives by:
- Aiding the Sales Manager in prospecting, recruitment, on-boarding, and continuously engaging of our Local hosts.
- Working with the Support Team and Locals to develop our products (Adventures) to ensure they meet our content and quality standards.
- Documenting information related to the locals in order to enhance efficiency of the various workflows.
- Manage CRM database of current users and prospective leads
- Qualify, nurture, and convert prospective new users digitally
- Arrange product demos of our web and iOS platform for new leads
- Utilize HubSpot’s CRM to help document and manage the onboarding process
- Provide 1-on-1 communication via phone, email and online meetings to help users get the best out of Yervana, ensuring they are set up for success
- Review adventure listings to ensure they comply with content, quality and safety standards
- Build up the product resource center to cover new features and additional guidelines, helping our users create high quality, marketable adventures
- Compile report metrics and ensure our targets are being met
- Listen to user feedback, find solutions to technical problems and manage expectations to keep users happy and satisfied
- Compile detailed user feedback and technical issues to help our product team solve problems, diagnose issues and create the best user experience they can
- Execute offline and digital marketing initiatives to recruit additional leads
- A minimum of 2+ years experience working in the outdoor industry
- A strong understanding of the outdoor adventure industry and keen desire to research and learn about new activities is essential for success within this role
- Comfortable using MS Word, Excel and products within the Google Suite
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivated. This role is primarily a remote position, with frequent team meetings and communication via Slack
- You have phenomenal communication skills. Able to quickly and comfortably engage our team and clients through email, phone calls, and face-to-face (or virtual) meetings
- Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold, strategic moves in this rapidly evolving digital environment
- You are highly organized and diligent with a sharp eye for detail
- Proven experience in a sales / customer support / account management role, with the ability to build strong customer/client relationships
- Experience working in a technology / startup / SaaS environment is beneficial
Yervana is committed to working with the best people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas creates innovation and engagement. This allows us to attract the best people and develop the best solutions for our community. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
- Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a covering letter detailing why you are right for this job
- Let us know what you’re passionate about